Screencast

How to correct fast and furious your student's essays?

Introduction

Welcome friends.

My name is Katherine and I've got a great video for you today. I am 22 years old, soon 23, and I have been studying at Édouard-Montpetit College for almost two years. I was studying History before, but I recently changed course.

For those of you who don't know about Arts, Literature, and Communication: Literature, I'll just explain what this program involves. We take courses in writing poetry, theater, essays and learn how to publish a book at the end of the diploma.

Nobody wants to have embarrassing errors in their writing. I certainly don't. If you are like me, you want them gone because you are a little bit of a perfectionist. We all aim for good grades!

I have only been very serious about my English for just 2 years, approximately, but I want to go to McGill, so I am really motivated to improve my skills.

I have won a place as a finalist (eight!) out of more than 175 students in an intercollegiate writing marathon in 2016 at André-Laurendeau College. 24 hours of non-stop writing and insane fun!

My plan is to show the perfect solution to solve this problem.

Guys, get ready to follow my step-by-step tutorial.

It is very surprising how the website can help you go through the adversity of school. Not that school is that scary but...

The Problem

Alright, let me explain the main problem here.

During the semester, when you don't have enough time to concede every task that you're given, you panic. I do.

Furthermore, when you are a tutor and go tutoring for other students while you have your own student's things to do, it's even more stressful if you have to correct the four essays that have been submitted to you before a very near due exams dates of yours. As soon as possible you'll want to be free time and work your schedule out of a zen mind.

Once you realized you cannot handle that much work, you don't have the choice to get some way through a fast and effective correction.

If you can't correct the texts well, you will lose credibility and you don't want this, don't you?

For example, suppose you need to specifically check for the grammar and the writing skills of your students.

That can be a never-ending grief. But don't worry. I have the solution. In the next few minutes, I'll show you exactly how to solve this problem. When what happens, I know just what to do, which I am going to show you now.

The Quest

First, open your browser. Type Virtual Writing Tutor into the address bar and hit enter. If you typed the URL correctly, you will see this page.

From the top of the screen to the middle, in your text area, you can copy-paste the essay that you want to correct. On the navigation menu, you click on Check Essay.

The Solution

Now here is where you want to go to find the solution to the specific problem I mentioned before.

You select the writing skills' case and the grammar one. Click the submit button. As you can see, the main page loading finished, while you scroll down with the scroll bar at the right-hand side of your screen, you can see that all of the grammar mistakes show with all the peeling writing skills of your student.

Go to the bottom right corner of the screen and download the main work and send it to your student through an attached via Mio!

The Conclusion

So, if you are in Literature and you go tutoring or you are in a related field that includes correcting an essay, I promised that's how you solve the problem of grammar and writing skills.

Before I finish, I want you to click to subscribe and the bell so that you don't miss my next video, and then take a moment to share this tutorial on social media. Thanks for watching.

**************************************************************

Statistics

Word count: 665

Total MP3 length: 03:58

Target structure count: 6

Error count: 4

Error density: 1%

Commentaires

Messages les plus consultés de ce blogue

Career Summary: Writer